What is EMS?
EMS is a 20 minutes, high-effectiv, joint-friendly and personally coached whole-body training. During the session you wear a special tracksuit vested with electrodes, to claim all muscle groups at the same time. The external bioelectrical impulse supports the intended muscle contraction which leads to a much higher impact.
Over 6 decades the principles of this method are used in the field of professional sports, astronautics and physical therapy.
- less amount of time in comparison to traditional gyms, with only 20min per session
- using EMS, 1-2 training sessions per week are enough
- distinct quicker sense of achievement through visible results
- Client will experience a 100% individually coached training, which prevents faults during the work-out and leads to more motivation
- FitVision offers a functional whole-body training which tightens, shapes, strengthens, relaxes and also which prevents, on the basis of "Low impact training", bone-, joint- and tendon irritations
- different options enable an implementation of individual client goals (for example: muscle development, fat burning, counteract back pain...)
- EMS is usable for all age bands and fitness level
- training appointment ensures commitments and consequently to an actual utilization of the training offer
- less expensive than a conventional personal training with a comparable success rate
|Traditional training||JustFit EMS Technology|
|Duration of training||60-90 min.||20 min.|
|Necessary training frequency||5-6 times per week||1-2 times per week|
|Calories burned during training||400 Kcal||500 Kcal|
|Calories burnt after training||none||4000 Kcal in 2-3 days|
|Expected maximum heart rate||180||120-130|
|Visible change||after 15-20 trainings||after 4-6 trainings|
|Weight-loss||1x||cca. 3x times quicker|
|Chance of muscular injury||high||very low|
|Chance of back injury||high||very low|